What comes to mind when consumers think of your brand? Does it stand out positively? Is it recognisable? Is it desirable?
The modern global marketplace is chock-full of competing brands, each wanting a piece of the revenue pie – and being recognisable, plus having a distinct point of difference, is key to achieving this.
It all comes down to brand awareness.
What is Brand Awareness?
Brand awareness refers to the familiarity consumers have with your business – and how memorable it is. This includes your logo, your products, your service, and your messaging. It is the degree of recognition a consumer has with your product by its name alone.
It enables your audience to understand, remember, and desire your products and, ideally, your brand in and of itself.
Consider this: two products are being sold side by side. They are identical in every way, except that one of them is unbranded (or a generic brand), while the other is branded with a popular, high-end label (and a price to match). Which sells out first? With brand awareness and marketing to the right consumer in the right place and at the right time, the branded product, despite its higher cost, will always perform more successfully in terms of sales.
This is The Power of Branding.
Why You Need to Build Your Brand’s Awareness
Do you want to be the go-to brand when consumers seek a solution you can provide? Do you want consumers to seek out and promote your brand organically?
Brand awareness is crucial to your growth as a business. Increasing the recognition and wider awareness of your brand delivers a strong and reliable base of loyal customers. They are loyal because they are brand fans – they know what to expect from you and that they can count on you for the products and services they want.
The Power of Branding and Brand Awareness is everywhere – just consider the thoughts, images, feelings, and ideas that spring to mind when you hear these brand names:
- Louis Vuitton
- Coca Cola
- The Good Guys
In every instance, you know what to expect from each of these brands. They are memorable, reliable, durable, and consistent.
Building your Brand’s Awareness will:
- Ensure your business is known and recognisable. This drives consumer decision-making, especially when they need to differentiate between competing brands. Brand awareness with a great customer experience leads to repeat purchasing and growing market share for your brand.
- Be your target customer’s first choice. By building your brand’s awareness now, you will reap the rewards later. Even if a consumer does not require the solutions you provide straight away, your brand will be remembered and be at the forefront of their minds when they do need you.
- Build customer loyalty. Customer loyalty relies on your customers not only being thrilled with your products or services but also knowing and loving your brand. This is only achieved when you have cemented brand awareness in the minds of consumers.
How Can Advertising Help?
Having a fantastic website is just the first step in building brand awareness. If the right people are not seeing your site, the whole endeavour is moot – it needs to be presented to the right audience in the right way and at the right time. This is where advertising comes to the fore and sets you on track to build awareness of your brand like never before.
Boost Brand Awareness with Sparx Digital!
Not only can Sparx Digital create a captivating website to showcase your brand the way you want it to be seen, but we can also help with advertising to boost your brand’s awareness. There are a few ways we can achieve this:
- Google Search Advertising campaign for your brand name. This is a great way to regularly and repetitively (but not intrusively) remind online users of your brand and your business at the time when it’s relevant that it be shown to them. These campaigns make you easy to find online, keep you at the forefront of your target audience’s minds, and protect your brand by preventing your competition from leveraging off your brand with their own ads.
- Google Display and remarketing campaigns to showcase your brand on other websites using images/logos and simple messaging. This is a fantastic way to piggyback off other relevant search results and benefit – drawing a new audience your way and generating a brand new pool of leads.
- Social Media brand awareness campaigns to deliver your ads to target demographics. Connecting via social media is now the foremost way we digitally keep up to date. Its very purpose is to facilitate social interaction, and it is also one of the most cost-efficient, effective, results-driven ways you can:
- Update your customers
- Create conversations
- Generate leads
- Build brand awareness
- Boost your SEO efforts
Social media advertising, especially Facebook Ads, can help enormously and ensure that your brand and your business are front and centre in your target audience’s newsfeed and fresh in your customers’ minds.
Are you ready to take the next step to get your brand seen and recognised by the right people?
Sparx Digital can help build and drive your brand awareness online. When you harness the power of the internet to showcase who you are and what you do, the sky really is the limit as to what you can achieve.
From Google Ads to Facebook Ads to having the most impactful and appealing website possible, we have the tools, the talent, and the insight to give your brand the boost it needs to take it and your business to the next level.
Team with us for great results and have fun at the same time!