By entering into the competition “Win a Website & Radio Advertising Package”, you (the Entrant) acknowledge, accept and agree to the following terms and conditions, as amended from time to time and displayed on the Promoter’s webpage.
1. Competition “Win a Website & Radio Advertising Package”
2. Promoter Participating Businesses: Star 106.3, POWER100, KAIS SIGNS & Sparx Digital
Registered business name of:
Grant Broadcasters Pty Ltd ABN 66 000 667 470
Level 3, Suite 303, 10-12 Clarke St, Crows Nest, NSW 2065
3. When to enter
Start: Monday 4th Novmeber 2019
Finish: 5:00pm Sunday 1st December 2019
4. Who can enter
Entry is open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or over. Entrants must not be the employees or the immediate family members (spouse; de facto spouse; or natural, adopted or step, parent, child, or sibling) of the employees of the Promoter, the Prize provider(s), of any of the suppliers or agencies associated with this competition, or of any of the related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in s50 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) of the Promoter, the Prize provider(s), or of those suppliers or agencies. (Eligible Entrants)
5. How to enter
To be entered into the Competition, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Fill out the competition entry form via the website or social media accounts of Star 106.3, POWER100 or Sparx Digital.
6. Prize description
There will be one major prize for this promotion inclusive of:
A website build valued at $3,500, designed and built by Sparx Digital, including:
- WordPress website design & build
- 5 pages
- Contact forms
- Blog Functionality
- Gallery / portfolio
- Social links
- 12 months hosting
A radio advertising package valued at $2,000 on Star 106.3 and/or POWER100 , with the following conditions:
- Minimum 4 weeks notice required
- Includes production of 1 x 30 second commercial
- Commercials to be booked Monday – Sunday BMADE
- Not available to be booked in December or June.
- Subject to availability. Must be used by 31st May, 2019
- vehicle signage/ wrapping
- business signage
- image / branding creation
7. Prize valuation
8. Prize restrictions
- No part of the Prize can be exchanged or redeemed for cash or any other prize.
- The Prize cannot be transferred to another person.
- The Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the Prize provider(s), the airline, and the hotel and any other suppliers or providers.
- The Prize only includes the items listed. All additional costs are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Minimum 4 weeks notice required to book advertising & commerce website build
- Commercials to be booked Monday – Sunday BMADE
- Advertising not available to be booked in December or June.
- Website build time availability may be limited in December.
- Website build does not include content writing or supply of images.
- Website does not include ongoing maintenance.
- Website build includes hosting for the first 12 months only, after which point a $240 per year fee applies.
- Prize must be used by 31st May, 2019
9. Prize Draw
Computerised random selection from a pool of Eligible Entries at 9.00am AEST on Monday 2nd December at the Promoter’s Sunshine Coast Office: 17 Carnaby Street Maroochydore QLD 4558.
10. Notification of winner
On Monday 2nd December 2019 the Promoter will notify the winner by telephone using the contact details supplied in original contest phone call. The winner’s name will be announced on social media on Monday 2nd December 2019 by one or more of the participating businesses.
11. Forfeit and Redraw
If the winner cannot be contacted by telephone (following reasonable efforts by the Promoter) the Promoter has the discretion to withdraw the Prize, following which the first winner is deemed to have forfeited.
The Promoter may then redraw the prize by computerised random selection from a pool of Eligible Entries at their discretion
12. Issuing the Prize
The winner, after being contacted by a representative of Grant Broadcasters by telephone and email, will be referred to a point of contact at Sparx Digital & Star 106.3 & POWER100 to arrange a website brief and a radio advertising brief.
As part of the Prize the Promoter will require the winner to participate in radio interview(s), and may require the winner to participate in video interviews published on the Promoter’s websites and on the Promoter’s social media pages.
The winner may also be required to provide a statement, photos or videos from their experience which will be broadcast on air and/or published online on the Promoter’s website and on the Promoter’s social media pages.
- the purpose of distribution of the Prize by the Promoter, the Prize provider(s) and third parties;
- publicity purposes by the Promoter for the purpose of the Competition,
- including broadcast on radio and publication online and on social media of the Entrant’s first and last name, the Entrant’s suburb and state of residence, and the Entrant’s likeness, voice and character if that Entrant is the winner;
- direct marketing by the Prize provider(s) for goods and services (Entrants can elect to opt out at any time by selecting ‘unsubscribe’ when they receive direct marketing material); and direct marketing by the Promoter for future competitions and other goods and services (Entrants can elect to opt out at any time by selecting ‘unsubscribe’ when they receive direct marketing material).
15. General Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter and its representatives may conduct security and identification verification checks in their absolute discretion to confirm whether an Entrant is eligible to enter the Competition and whether any winner drawn is eligible to win the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries if those entries do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries where the Entrant has tampered with the entry process or tampered with the operation of the Competition or any website of the Promoter or engaged in any improper conduct calculated to affect the fairness of the Competition. The Promoter further reserves its rights to recover costs from any Entrant who engages in this conduct.
- All decisions by the Promoter are final and at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter will not enter into discussion or correspondence about any decisions affecting this Competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for:
i) lost, late or misdirected entries; or
ii) any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion online, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise preventing any Entrant from successfully entering the Competition.
- The value of the Prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the Price (inclusive of GST) as at the start date of the Promotional Period. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date.
- If the Prize or a portion of the Prize is unavailable for any reason the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that portion of the Prize) for a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to the written directions of any regulatory authority.
- Despite any other term or condition of these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Competition at any time and for any reason whatsoever, subject to any regulatory requirements.
- Each Entrant, the winner and the winner’s travelling companion release from, and indemnify the Promoter, the Prize provider(s) and their related bodies corporate against, all loss, (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage, expense and personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) arising from the participation in the Competition or acceptance of the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
- A winner and the winner’s travelling companion have rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These rights include a statutory guarantee that any services provided by the Promoter or the Prize provider(s) will be rendered with due care and skill and that any goods will be of acceptable quality. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude, restrict or modify those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, other than the Australian Consumer Law, regarding the quality and suitability of the Prize awarded under these conditions of entry and will not be responsible forbreach of any such implied terms.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any tax or other financial implications that may arise from winning of the Prize. Entrants must obtain their own independent financial advice.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of those rights.Win a marketing package for your business!