Google AdWords is without a doubt the largest PPC (pay per click) network available today. It is a form of search engine advertising favoured by everyone from small local businesses to large global enterprises as an effective tool used to drive traffic to their websites and to boost conversion rates. But what is it that makes AdWords such a powerful tool? Is it worth the investment for your business?
The answer is, in most cases, ABSOLUTELY!
Google AdWords Explained
The primary focus of Google for marketers and business owners is that you can easily and quickly be found by and connected with potential customers.
Google AdWords (recently rebranded as Google Ads) is a PPC platform which is unique in that it provides advertisers with a cost-effective way to reach their target audience through the Google Search function.
With PPC, advertisers bid to have their advertising content shown to audiences that are relevant to them. There is no point showing ads to a non-target audience, and through AdWords, only those users actively searching for your relevant keywords will be shown your ad when you successfully bid to have it seen. This presents a fantastic opportunity to capture consumers who are at the research and purchasing stages of the buying process. It is also a very effective way to funnel consumers through the sales cycle in order for them to convert.
Using Google Ads effectively can potentially transform your business – certainly if you are a larger enterprise, and in many cases, if you are a small business or even a start-up. But it is only beneficial for you if you get it right. This is why partnering with a company like Sparx Digital is such a great idea – we have the know-how to make sure Google Ads is the right choice for you and that you get it right from the outset.
Why Invest in Google Ads?
According to mainstreetroi.com, the numbers speak for themselves when it comes to the value of using search engine marketing and Google Ads for influencing consumer buying:
- 86% of consumers find local businesses online (WebVisible survey)
- 29% of consumers search for local businesses on a weekly basis (BrightLocal survey)
- 98% on search users do not search beyond Page 1 of search results (BrightLocal)
- 71% of the search market share is held by Google (Netmarketshare.com)
- Display campaigns by Google reach 80% of internet users globally (Google Benchmarks and Insights)
- 97% of Google’s total revenue comes from advertising (Google Investor Relations)
- More than 80% of search results contain AdWords advertising placements. (https://moz.com/mozcast/features)
- When consumers are exposed to display ads like Adwords, they are 155% more likely to search within specific segments and for specific brands. (SpecificMedia)
Why Choose Adwords for your Business?
- Get Fast Results – results are almost instant with AdWords and you’ll begin receiving traffic as soon as your campaign has been approved.
- Target keywords that work for you – and get results even for keywords which are difficult to rank organically.
- Increase your average spending to generate more clicks – the sky is the limit.
- Measure campaign metrics easily with analytics and evaluate data to tweak the campaign in future for enhanced results.
According to the Google Economic Impact Report, businesses on average generate $2 in revenue for every $1 spent on AdWords. Additionally, 70% of mobile searches online result in positive action within an hour (MediativeLabs), and 70% of consumers call a business directly from a Google Search result (Expandedramblings.com).
The question isn’t “Why to invest in AdWords?” as much as it is “Can I afford not to invest in AdWords?”
Choose Sparx Digital
Here at Sparx Digital, our commitment and passion lie in empowering our clients’ businesses by using our unique approach to digital marketing. We take a hands-on approach and unlike many larger digital marketing agencies, we don’t work on a set-and-forget basis. We consistently monitor and optimise your campaign so you are assured of an optimal return on your investment.
One of our most recent clients received one hundred and twenty-three calls in the first month of her campaign with us – and these were directly associated with our Google Ads campaign!
From website design and creation to strategic planning, email marketing, search engine marketing including Google Ads, social media marketing, and campaign creation, we cover all bases for your business’s growth and success.
With a digital-focused strategy, results-driven marketing, and innovative ideas, our friendly, professional, and experienced team is here to help you take your business to the next level. Give us a call today for a free, no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!